Friday, February 27, 2009

Currently, Johnathan is (Hard at Work, creating as we now speak...They're 4-5 Books that are in the works & due within the (Next) 6 months or so...

Above all, is the "Autobiography" entitled: (Will work for Food but, Prefer Piece of Mind instead c.) It is an Original story or "Stories" based on the Starving Artist's life & (A Series) of life changing events that are still transpiring, as we speak!! - - -

(Johnathan's Quotes) - - - I have yet to complete my (Auto & have made attempts to get out the word in vain as no one will take it or my intentions seriously...A College related Interview w/ (WCSB, 89.3 F.M.) was put on "Hiatus" and ultimatley forgotten...I blame no one but, have steadfast determination, getting out the word & (Not) just for myself but for the millions of depressed, opressed &repressed persons who cannot & will not sacummbe to the strict guidlines & rigid spicifications that society has put over them...Their inability to cope has Not come from (Any) mental illness, lacking ambition or failure to become "Goal Oriented" in life... I shied away from sports as a kid, not for fear of what others may think or say but only because Iwas too buisy thinking of something (Only) I could pl ay & realized there wasn't a soul in sight who was able to tag along... When I discover (Another) whome has the potential to peer into a world I have become familiar with my entire Existance, I refuse to hold back the Cackling Cry or Righteous moan of Redemption...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment